The BBCA in conjunction with the British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and supported by ING will hold a meeting focussed on issues arising from BREXIT. The primary goal of the meeting will be to enable individuals rather than companies or organisations to obtain some guidance on the aspects arising out of BREXIT that may be causing them some concern.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday May 23rd at 18.00 at the ING Auditorium, Avenue Marnixlaan 24, 1000 Brussels,
The format to be followed will be a panel of speakers with each giving a short synopsis on one specific area. After all have spoken the floor will be open to everyone to pose questions for the panel to discuss. Tom Parker will be the facilitator of the meeting.
To let us know that you will be there for this interesting meeting please click to register here
1. Introduction – Tom Parker – Cambre Associates
2. UK Government update – Alison Rose – British Ambassador to Belgium
3. Outline of how to get Belgian citizenship – Brussels Liaison office – Commissioner.Brussels – Karin Impens (Deputy to the Commissioner) & Amelie Bovy (Expat Legal Advisor)Brussels
4. Partena – potential impact on social security, health insurance and an overview of the situation for the self-employed.- Katrien Vanden Waeyenbergh – Partena Business & Expats & Mathieu Verstichelen, Business Sales Manager
5. Implications on pensions – Ed Read-Cutting – The Fry Group
6. Q&A from audience to panel